On March 21, at the Chamber of Crafts in the city of Skopje, the Twinning project within the Adult Education Centerorganized a workshop on:
Partners for Project
Key experts in the workshop were Ms. Colette Simon Ramilienand Mr. Francis Levy.
Morning (from 9:00 to 12:00)
- Plenary presentation of the missions of AEC and activities under the Twinning project
- Presentation of the program for the workshop
- Presentation of a case study for partnership
- Working subgroups: thinking about the case study and it’s adaption to the Macedonian situation
- Feedback from both subgroups.
- Synthesis and formalization of the cooperation
Afternoon (from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- Plenary meeting, return to the synthesis of the morning meeting and formalization of the elements of common language and discussion on key issues
- Input from the experts about: Partners and partnership project
- Evaluation, debates and perspectives for the next steps
- End of the workshop.